Cibernetika, LLC is a San Diego-based woman owned small business (WOSB) that specializes in assessing clients’ technology infrastructure and operations for security and effectiveness, incorporating cybersecurity best practices and preventative security measures into their business activities.
Our services include Assessment and Management of Risk and Vulnerabilities (RMF), Policy and Security Control Implementation, Compliance Assessment and Implementation, Data Protection, Enterprise Security Implementation, Cloud Transition, Cybersecurity Awareness Training, and more. Take a look at some of the work we've done.
March 25, 2019 - Cibernetika and ProSync signed a teaming agreement.
March 20, 2019 - Cibernetika obtained new certifications:
- Minority Owned Business (MOB)
- Minority Owned Small Business (MOSB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- State of California Small Business (SB)
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Woman Minority Business Enterprise (WMB)
March 2019 - Download the San Diego Cyber Center of Excellence (CCOE) 2019 Economic Impact Study of San Diego’s Cybersecurity Industry.