Cibernetika, LLC is a San Diego-based woman owned small business (WOSB) that specializes in assessing clients’ technology infrastructure and operations for security and effectiveness, incorporating cybersecurity best practices and preventative security measures into their business activities.
Our services include Assessment and Management of Risk and Vulnerabilities (RMF), Policy and Security Control Implementation, Compliance Assessment and Implementation, Data Protection, Enterprise Security Implementation, Cloud Transition, Cybersecurity Awareness Training, and more. Take a look at some of the work we've done.
August 23, 2019 - Cibernetika and Cyber Forza signed a teaming agreement.
July 24-26, 2019 - Attending NDIA's Gold Coast in San Diego.
March 25, 2019 - Cibernetika and ProSync signed a teaming agreement.
March 20, 2019 - Cibernetika obtained new certifications:
- Minority-Owned Business (MOB)
- Minority-Owned Small Business (MOSB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- State of California Small Business (SB)
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Woman Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE)
March 2019 - Download the San Diego Cyber Center of Excellence (CCOE) 2019 Economic Impact Study of San Diego’s Cybersecurity Industry.